AGN Associates was founded by Chartered Accountants in the year 1997.
A.Guhaneswaran B.Com, F.C.A, ISA.
D.Deepa B.Sc, F.C.A, M.B.A, CAIIB (Ex Banker).
We believe to stay ahead in the vibrant and changing economy in today world to provide the most consistent and prompt quality services.
Our firm has established strategic alliances with professionals who can bring expertise to the table for our clients. Ultimately, our goal is to succeed by serving our clients to succeed in their businesses.
To be the first choice in the profession of accounting, auditing & consulting. The first choice is the best choice and being the best is what we pledge to work hard at being - every day.
To make Our clients feel welcome, appreciated, and worthy of our best efforts in everything we do... each and everyday.
To conduct our profession with emphasis on long-term mutual success and satisfaction, rather than short-term gain.
To use our resources, knowledge and experience to create win / win relationships for our clients, employees and associates in terms of growing compensation service and value.
• Internal Audits
• Corporate Audits
• Statutory Audits
• Bank Statutory Audits
• Bank Concurrent Audits
• Systems Audits
1. Statutory/Internal/Concurrent/Due-Diligence/Risk management audit/Tax Audit of Public/Private Limited Companies, Partnership firms, Public Charities, Governmental Organizations and Co-operative Societies, Public/Private Sector Banks.
2. Advising and planning under the Direct Tax Law.
3. Tax representation upto the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal.
4. Advising and planning on International Tax Laws.
5. Advising and planning with regard to the law on Goods and Services Tax.
6. Formulation of accounting and other related systems including preparation of Manuals, Forms etc.
7. Assisting the clients in formulating costing systems, cost records and procedures.
8. Advising and assisting on Strategy i.e. setting overall strategic direction.
9. Identifying for clients opportunities for growth through new business building, alliances, mergers, acquisitions, mergers, reverse mergers, etc.
10. Assisting in drafting of wills, trust formation, family partitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, transfer of know-how, technology transfers, mergers and acquisitions involving rights such as licensing, distribution, co-promotion marketing etc.
11. In arbitration mediations and conciliation, acting as arbitrators/mediators/experts also as a counsels to the Parties.